Big thanks to Steve for nominating Fragrant Grace for this blog award. He has a great blog called iChristian, and he’s rightfully been selected for this award. He’s nominated some inspiring bloggers for it, and I will, too. Thanks, Steve, you inspire me!
The rules of being nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me (that you won’t read on my About Me page):
- I grew up playing sports. (For fun: I was a very competitive high jumper on the track team, even at 5′ 2″.)
- I’m a bit of a geeky thinker who loves to question, wonder, research, and get to understanding on lots of topics.
- I love to sing and do it any chance I get!
- I began drawing for the first time in my life at about 40, and I am stunned at how that gift from God appeared and has developed over the last few years. (It’s really extraordinary!)
- My heart really beats for deep, spiritual things; I’m energized by a good read or meaningful conversation about God.
- I’ve had more than one blog (one for homeschooling/”boy mom moments,” one for Bible study, and Fragrant Grace).
- I mentioned I’m “olfactorily challenged,” but I can identify four scents consistently: orange, lemon, vanilla, and chocolate!
These are the blogs I’ve enjoyed following because they inspire me. If they have already received this award, they sure would deserve another for being consistent in their inspiration. You just might like them, too. Check them out!
Now, to be bold enough to share my thanks and appreciation to each of these bloggers for all that they share of themselves in their sites. Really, even if they don’t pass the award baton, for whatever reason, please see these blogs. I think they are worth your time.